1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Space industry, senior CAD and systems engineer, Our company and customers
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 126.96.36.199
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
In when performing an analysis on a component using Creo Simulate, through Creo Parametric, one can view the Results window. However, one is forced to close this window to go back into both the Simulate environment and to the CAD environment to make alterations. It would in many cases be good to have the results window open when going back to make changes, such that one can look back at the results window to see where these changes should be made.
As a second step, one could envision a "Refresh" button in the results window that reruns the associated analysis and updates the results accordingly. A dialogue box can inform the user of the time it took for the previous analysis, as that is available in the analysis results in order to make an informed decision on continuing with the refresh or not at that time.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Every new component and assembly that is designed
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? It could shorten the time needed to develop a product.