1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Machinery for industry
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 188.8.131.52
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. When you create different layer states and place them in a combined state, in the model environment this works great. But when you place this combined state on a drawing the state of the layer state is not always equal to the state of the model. So on drawing there are some parts hidden which should be visible and vice versa.
4. What is the use case for your organization? We use this mostly for creating assembly steps, as we are not on MBD level yet we also need this steps on a 2D drawing. This now gives unreliable display of the states on drawing.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? More reliable.