1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Power systems, Product design engineer, power network operators
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 126.96.36.199
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Making a sheetmetal part. Create a flat from the base Planar feature. Mirror that flat to create a U-channel. Need to make a small adjustment to the original flat to increase relief, change bend position, etc. Mirrored part CANNOT UPDATE. Forced to delete mirror feature, and recreate tens of features because subsequent features were reliant on now deleted geometry. What a terrible software experience considering the cost of Creo, and how widely used it is. This is basic functionality, but you can't even handle updating a geometry feature.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Reducing suffering experienced while doing my job. Helping PTC accelerate their product innovation.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Making people less frustrated with your software.