Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middle Mouse button to close Measurement Dialog Box

Middle Mouse button to close Measurement Dialog Box

Document CS100751 supports the problem that the measurment dialog box works differently than all other boxes and dosen't close with the middle mouse button.  I find that this deviation from the standard work-flow to be quite frustrating since it adds unecessary time and mouse motion.

My suggestion is to add an "OK" or "Close" command/button that  is automatically active in the measurment dialog that will close it when clicked. This will allow the middle mouse button to behave as expected.

5 Comments
Topaz II

I'm curious that you found that there is a 'standard work-flow' with the middle mouse button.  It can mean new (view manager) or cancel (component repeat), close, create (ballons & notes), place (symbols) and likely other things.

I like your idea, but in my mind what we need is consistent MMB behavior cross the board.  Like this idea of mine :

http://communities.ptc.com/ideas/2422

Participant

Can I vote this idea up 100 times so somebody actually pays some attention to it?  Sometimes the smallest changes are the most frustrating ones because they are also SO easy to fix.

Garnet

DONE IN CREO3  :-)

Aquamarine

It also works in Creo Parametric 2.0 M120.

Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged