cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Model check view boundary

Model check view boundary

1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.

- Emerson Innovation center ,  Working as Cad Admin and Windchill business and System Administrator

2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
- Creo Parametric 4.0 to creo parametric 8.0, 

3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
- Model check view boundary does not calculate the drawing GD&T , surface finish and partial view axis as entity outside the drawing boundry

4. What is the use case for your organization?
- We have customized Promotion request according to Model check error , in this case actually there is error but model check is not reporting the issue.

5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?

3 Comments
olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hello @nimish,
Thank you for your idea and the information provided. I would still encourage you to give more details on the context and the value your idea would have for your organization, to make a better case for your fellow Community members and PTC Product managers.

lwestbrook
16-Pearl

Hi @nimish 

Have you opened a case with Tech Support? It sounds more like a bug than an enhancement request to me.

Luke

nimish
9-Granite

Hello @lwestbrook 

yes i have opened case to PTC , i got answer from PTC that " I would like to confirm that as per current Creo Parametric product specifications, GTOLs, SFs and geometry axes are not listed in BOUND_INFO check."

Also PTC provided article : CS368669

Hope this enhancement will be added in next release of creo may be above creo 9

-

Nimish