Two enhancements that would be useful in Creo model tree:
1. Possibility to change file name from model tree to a parameter value (for example description).
Models are usually given a generated number as a file name, therefore it would be useful to be able to show other information in model tree.
2. Possibility to show the workspace status of the file (checked-out etc.) in model tree icons
Yes it is possible to add tree columns and get this information on the side. This takes space and is not the same. This suggestion could improve model tree usability.
I wish also have more:
- changed icon or its colour if e.g. reference model isn't available in session or come from other part. We have this situation if within assembly you on the fly copy some surface from one part to another - it is visible just like a standard copy, but reference model can disapear if you next day open only the part with the copy.
- always if outside reference is missing for the feature there should be " ! " mark or something at the feature icon.-
- better group management like branches on the site of groped elements - similar like in Excel - when you press on branch line - the group will be wind up:
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.