1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. We design and manufacture high-end electronics. I am the CAD Manager / PTC SME. Stakeholders for this idea include our Creo user community.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 126.96.36.199
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Modelcheck has the ability to check for the usage of certain symbols. However, a 'balloon note' does not seem to be a symbol. Which means, if we want the user to have a specific smart balloon symbol, and they used a balloon note, it won't be flagged by modelcheck.
4. What is the use case for your organization? We now utilize a smart balloon process. However, with any good process, we require checks and balances. We want to make sure new hires and those not familiar with the process to be informed that there is an issue.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? This will prevent the user from spending time creating manual balloons, then having the drawing rejected and spending even more time doing it with the smart balloons. This could definitely impact a user's productivity and a project's schedule.