1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Manufacture of plastics machinery. I am a CNC programmer with Milacron.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
220.127.116.11 (with the manufacturing package)
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
In Creo manufacturing, you can make a milling/drilling sequence. Within that sequence, you create tool motions. One of the features in tool motions is the ability to add CL commands which sometimes becomes multiple lines of code/commands/other info. Creo manufacturing only shows the first line of those CL commands in a numbered list to show the order of your tool motions within that sequence. Creo Manufacturing does have a mouseover feature, but it only shows the first line of that CL Command when you hover over the tool motion step, which causes the need to click on each step with a CL Command and clicking on the edit button to see what other lines may be in there. I think it would be a good idea to utilize the mouseover feature that you already have, and extend it to show all of the contents of that step in the Tool Motions for ease of editing, and to speed up checking sequences when troubleshooting.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
Daily creation and editing of programs
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
It would speed up the creation and editing of manufacturing sequences on a daily basis.