Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move intermediate variable rad point and zoom/pan at same time

Move intermediate variable rad point and zoom/pan at same time

As of right now, when  you pick one of those intermediate variable radius points, you can only move it as far as the geometry on your screen.

If you need this point to be at a place that is not on your screen (probably because you are zoomed in just to be able to grab the intermediate point), you cannot.  You must move it as far as you can, then pan your sceen and move it again.  You may do this many times before you get that point to where you want it.

Before WF4, you were able to grab an intermediate variable radius point (hold down Left Mouse Button), then zoom in/out with the scroll wheel to get to a new location on the part, then let up on the LMB to place the point where you want it.

I would like this functionality back.

In this image, I must zoom in tight just to be able to grab the point, then I cannot zoom or pan while I hold that point with the LMB.

I can only move it within the screen limits, then pan my screen, then move it again.  I do this 2 or 3 times before I get that point to where it needs to be which is off the left side of my screen in this case.

3 Comments
FriedhelmK
13-Aquamarine

I kan not see your picture

bhug
5-Regular Member

Looks like this is a wrong placement of the idea. Request talks about "Before WF4" so it is Creo Parametric related

PTCModerator
Emeritus
Status changed to: Archived