1. Environment: Swiss watch manufacturing / Cad/Cam manager
2. Creo parametric release: Creo 188.8.131.52
3. Request: Need to attached notes & symbols to 3D MBD annotations (dimensions, other notes...).
4. Problem: MBD: every time we move an annotation with notes or symbols we must move manually elements after...
5. Business value: Quality & time saving
Please see film inserted.
Yes it seems logical to be able to attach symbols or notes to 3D annotations.
Thanks Fabrice for the idea.
Thank you for your idea and the information provided.
This product idea is a duplication of another one: https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Parametric-Ideas/Creo-MBD-enhance-improve-PMI-functionality/idi-p/...
The functionality to relate (offset) symbols & surface finish to other annotations in MBD was delivered in Creo 10.
The relevant toolkit APIs for this functionality are supported as well. As it goes for notes, it is possible to create a symbol with the relevant note text and relate it to another annotation. In the future we will expand the capability to relate also notes to other annotations in MBD.
Thank you @FPerez and @NicolasBourgeoi1 for the idea and comment.
@Mfridman : Thanks for the confirmation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.