1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Mechanical Engineering community, excluding ASME Y14.5 users
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo Parametric 8 3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Currently OOTB Creo Parametric requires quite a lot of tweaking to make it compliant to most recent ISO GPS starndards (Geometrical product specifications).
- ISO 2768-1 & ISO 22081 general tolerances (currently available table is with DIN, and ISO 2768-2 is outdated), use ISO 22081:2021 instead
- ISO 1302 surface roughness (currently outdated symbol)
General overhaul is suggested to have the system configurable as per used MBD or Drawing standard.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Implementation of MBD for MBE. 5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Standard compliance. Time to market.