1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
We are an industrial piping company based in France
I am in charge of the piping design
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 126.96.36.199
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Piping standards according to the ANSI standard (ASME / ANSI B16.9) is available for download from PTC support. Everything is there, even the configuration of the specifications. That would be perfect.
However, would it be possible to add this same library for the ISO standard (EN 10253-3 for fittings and EN 1092-1 for flanges)? This standard is widely used in our field. Many of our customers in the industries where we work use this standard for the piping of their factories.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Everyday
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
A lot of time would be saved thanks to a library following this standard. There would also be less error possible during creation if the operator does not know all this standard.