Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Remove Login for Watching PTC University Learning Exchange Videos

Please Remove Login for Watching PTC University Learning Exchange Videos

Please remove the login requirement on the PTC University Learning Exchange in order to watch a video! There's 139 well done Creo 4 videos in there show off all the new features but most of them have 0-100 views. Clearly the required login is not working! Let's say I find a near video that I'd like to share with others at my company or even in the PTC User Community, I have to make sure my future audience has a PTC sign in?? Doesn't happen and the videos don't get shared!  My guess is the number of users of the site/content would multiply several times! Can you image having to sign into You-Tube before watching a video? It would have never gone anywhere! For contrast, the PTC User Community site has no login required to search/view content which makes it very easy to share/read discussions/content. Make a login required for bookmarks, likes, or comments on videos but not for viewing!

Welcome to Learning Exchange!

Other comments:

• PTC Univserity Learning Exchange Videos are searchable on Google
  • PTC could just migrate all of this video content to the PTC User Community or YouTube
  • Adobe Flash is being obsoleted.
2 Comments

Learning Connector has now been moved to the Tutorials Section of PTCU.com. Videos in the Tutorials section can be played without requiring a log on.

Community Manager
Status changed to: Delivered

I checked in with @DavidR.Eberle (PTCU Manager) and he says this has been completed!