1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Chassis designer：use sheetmetal and solid in Creo Parametric & EZTol
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
Creo 7.0.3 upgrade to Creo 7.0.8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Our product is very complex and over 200+ parts assembled in a product. The TA item quantity in a dimension loop is over 35 and more usually. But EZTol can’t be backward to previous step. If we select wrong component or mating face, we have to cancel and re-select all components and mating face which we selected.
We hope EZTol can add Prev and Next button for user.
If user select wrong component or mating face accidentally, he has a chance to re-select by clicking Prev button. User can send all dimension loop before checking by Prev and Next button.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We use Eztol to build TA stackup and generate TA report for reviewing. But our design is very complex and makes the long dimension loop in TA. We need some function to correct dimension loop selection before sending.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
We can avoid the duplicate work if user selects wrong mating force accidentally. This improve can improve RD efficiency.