1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I'm a professional product designer and use CAD every day.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? I'm using Creo 7.
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. I want to be able to fully utilize mice that have extra buttons, such as gaming mice with more than the usual 3 buttons. This will reduce the amount of keyboard use for navigation to improve productivity. To my knowledge there is currently no way of changing the navigation buttons from the default middle mouse button, shift and control keys for rotating, panning, and zooming. Ideally each of these could be a single mouse button (or any controller input the user wants them to be) if it could be remapped in Creo.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Faster navigation without needing a keyboard. Mouse-only or keyboard-less navigation.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Higher efficiency. An additional benefit would be the ability to navigate CAD models when you are physically far away from the keyboard, but have a wireless mouse, allowing you to move the model from across the meeting room.