1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I create models of cushions for on and off road vehicles. I take sketches from an industrial designer and make a model for manufacturing to use for ordering a mold from a mold maker
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 18.104.22.168
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. When working with boundary blends, Control Points are used to control surfaces created between curve sets. Many times when modifying or replacing a curve, the control point sets need to be updated and sometimes it is easier to start over. The tool does not allow for Remove All as seen in most other tools with similar lists.
4. What is the use case for your organization? I would like to be able to remove all sets of control points in the boundary blend. Removing them one at a time is a tedious process when there are 20 or more sets of control points.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? This would save time and headache when modifying boundary blends.