1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. We're working in the automotive and industrial design. Currently we start using model based definition models.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo 22.214.171.124
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
As a user I want to be able to show an annotation in different combined views in different sizes.
E.g. Datum B in size 1 in the overview combined view and in size 0.5 in a detail combined view.
Currently only one size is possible, so either the datum is shown too large in the detail combined view or too small in the overview combined view.
I want to be able to show an annotation in different combined views in different sizes.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Model based definition of models.
Get rid of drawings.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?