1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Machine building, any industry working with Creo Parametric
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
Creo 8 & 9
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. You should be able to dynamically highlight and select midpoints on model edges to add relations, just like it is possible to select the midpoint on sketch geometry when creating a sketch.
It should be possible to dynamically highlight and select midpoints of sketch and edge entities while dimensioning in sketches.
4. What is the use case for your organization? In the current situation, when eg one wants to measure between two midpoints of two parts in an assembly, the workaround is to add datum points on-the-fly. But this workaround is way too time consuming.
Also it would be possible to select the midpoint of an edge to add constraints in an assembly.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? High.