1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I am an engineer designing resistance welders.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
We are now running 184.108.40.206
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. When creating a simple hole, there are no notes associated with the hole that come up with the Show Model Annotations button in a drawing, unlike standard holes. Given that even a simple hole has a diameter parameter and a depth or thru option, I would guess that there is a parameter associated with those that could be put into a note that would be parametric to the hole feature.
4. What is the use case for your organization? We create parts with holes and create detail drawings for them.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Time-saving when creating drawings.