Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more!
Currently you cant save graphs that use edges or curves into templates in Simulate. (CREO3)
This creates an enormous amount of down stream work or just a whole bunch of ugliness - measures on arrays of points
Additionally when you come to select curves, there is no intent manager
- cant intelligently chain or loop curves, just select individual curves
- deselecting curves is just as problematic
- selection highlight is dumb - highlights unchainable curves which on the next click are rejected
In closing out the edge selection there are two dialog boxes to navigate
- the first box allows default selection of OK with CMB
- the second box doesn't have a default selection, it should have OK as default
There desperately needs to be improvement in this area - it is a major source of inefficiency for the user
We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.
You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.
Thank you for your participation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.