In the PTC Community, Article - CS134024 - Supported version of various external file formats in Creo Parametric (ptc.com) lists a good up-to-date table of what are compatible for importing into Creo Parametric. It seems the latest CAD versions aren't supported for a couple of them which my company works with, which are:
- CATIA - Creo supports up to V5
- Latest is V6
- Also, there is CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE
- Rhinoceros - Creo supports up to V5
- Latest is Rhino7 which was released back in Dec 2020.
- My company has the need of importing Rhino6 which has been released back in Feb 2018.
It is requested to start to incorporate interoperability with the latest CAD software versions that companies are upgrading to today as the workaround method to use previous versions isn't sustainable. And it needs to be capable to be leveraged with other connected downstream activities especially PLM (i.e. Windchill).