1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Our organization is active in the field of construction machinery, combustion engines, and hydraulic components. I work in the IT department of the company, and we have a CAD-CAM integration project. We want to use the Model Based Definition on Creo Parametric (drawingless).
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Currently, we use Creo Parametric 126.96.36.199
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Depending on the screen resolution used, the position of annotations and symbols in ''Flat to screen'' format on the 3D model changes with Creo Parametric. In the attached images, we notice that depending on the screen resolutions used, the layout of the symbols and the ''Flat to screen'' annotations is totally disordered. Now the annotations ignore the screen aspect and the placements are in absolute coordinates.
Would it be possible to add an option to adapt the appearance of symbols and annotations to the screen resolution?
4. What is the use case for your organization? We want to integrate MBD into our construction and manufacturing methodologies.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? CAD-CAM integration, manufacturing and design process improvement