1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Creo system administration
System administrator for Windchill & Creo
Other system administrators or those who maintain drawing formats.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 4.0 M080, 4.0 M150, &.0.7.0, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. When a table is added to a format or drawing, it is only listed as Table #. Selecting Properties of the table will only bring up the menu for changing its settings. What I would like to see is the table name that was imported from a file to create the table captured as the table name or in the properties of the table.
When a format has 10 or more tables in it, remembering what the name is can be hard. If the name was captured as the table name or in the properties it would be easier. This comes into play when creating new formats and you need to reuse a table from another format.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Make it easier to create different formats that are required for our work.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? It would save a couple of hours on each new format created.