cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Toolkit function to close the ModelCHECK result window

Toolkit function to close the ModelCHECK result window

Running the ProModelcheckExecute() function in interactive mode up to and including Creo Parametric 4.0 causes the ModelCHECK results to be displayed in the embedded browser.

If, for example, no errors and warnings were found, the ProWindowBrowserSizeSet() function gives you the option to close the browser window right away.

Since Creo Parametric 5.0, however, the ModelCHECK results are no longer displayed in the browser but in a new, separate dialog window.
And for this there is no function to close it if needed like before!

2 Comments
DomenicLaritz
16-Pearl

After PTC support investigated my request and forwarded it to R&D using SPR 12564713, R&D suggested using the normal UI dialog function ProUIDialogDestroy as a solution:

ProUIDialogDestroy("mc_report_dlg");

I tested this (with Creo Parametric 7.0.3.0), of course, and can confirm that it works that way.

The whole thing was also documented in PTC article CS339368.
Thus this idea is obsolete.

lwestbrook
16-Pearl
Status changed to: Current Functionality

Per @DomenicLaritz 's comment (which I'm pasting below), it appears a function exist to accomplish the desired behavior.

From @DomenicLaritz :

After PTC support investigated my request and forwarded it to R&D using SPR 12564713, R&D suggested using the normal UI dialog function ProUIDialogDestroy as a solution:

ProUIDialogDestroy("mc_report_dlg");

I tested this (with Creo Parametric 7.0.3.0), of course, and can confirm that it works that way.

The whole thing was also documented in PTC article CS339368.
Thus this idea is obsolete.