cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable select an Axis of Revolution when this is not on same plane of the sketched section geometry

Unable select an Axis of Revolution when this is not on same plane of the sketched section geometry

Hello,

I found a limitation in the Creo Parametric software already present from the first version and was never implemented.

In the wood tools word where everything revolves around an axis, I find a Creo Parametric limitation:

I can't create a revolution (surface, solid, removal, etc.) if the axis is not on the same plane as the sketch.

PCT esupport replied that it is not a problem but it is an implementation. So if someone else had this need I ask you to report it and expand this discussion so that it can be taken into consideration by the PTC staff.

Thanks

Christopher S.TWT srl

4 Comments
Flabulus
1-Newbie

Hello,

I need this implementation too!

It would be great to have. I didn't found any good solution about this.

Please, do this implementation.

Thanks

Flavio B.

TER srl

C_Spagnolli
12-Amethyst

Hi Flavio,

the Creo technical staff have to develop it, but I don't know how to request this upgrade.

I contacted technical support but they replied that they do not upgrade but only fault.

C_Spagnolli
12-Amethyst

I'm still hoping for this change.

How can I get the request to PTC staff?

StephenW
23-Emerald II

The Official way to propose an enhancement is what you have done, you've posted it as an product idea.

There are other methods, such as joining a technical committee https://www.ptcuser.org/Committees/About-Technical-Committees