1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Design systems / assemblies to address client challenges - from initial concept to delivering final product.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Unused models in drawings can only be deleted one-at-a-time from within the drawing and are only accessible from an old antiquated DOS-like menu. Unused models can accumulate from drawing revisions and if a drawing is copied and views are edited. You may not even know you have unused models that are taking up memory. And if you do know there are unused models in your drawing, it takes an inefficient use of effort and time to remove them. Modelcheck can be used to strip unused models from a drawing, but that's another step that shouldn't be necessary. Suggestion: Modernize the drawing model selection menu and add the ability to select multiple unused models to delete and/or the ability to delete all the unused models at once.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
Unnecessarily excessive file size uses additional file space and takes time during the drawing phase to manage.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
More efficient use of file storage space and less time necessary for a project.