cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade the visibility of hidden components and hide/show feature.

Upgrade the visibility of hidden components and hide/show feature.

Add a way in Creo to show in graphic mode all hiddens components or features like Catia.

In Catia or Solidworks you juste have to switch beetween hidden or non hidden in order to select hideen component and then make them shown easily that looking in a hidden layer.

4 Comments

Not sure I fully understand this idea, but I'm leary of it. I really like the function of the View Manager and the abiulity to have styles etc. Concern with this Idea is the impact it would have on model quality and communication to the user (I already do not like the ability to hide components by layer).

Aquamarine

For us, hiding components is a temporary function performed in a session to enable the user to improve his/her view of information on the screen. There needs to be a better way for the user to find the hidden objects in the model tree or graphics screen to unhide them.  Our users use the undo/redo function to unhide the last item.

Our standards restrict components on layers. 

Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged

I understand you want better overview of hidden items an a quicker way to show them?
Please vote for this then;

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Parametric-Ideas/Hidden-by-Layer-should-be-hidden-in-Model-Tree-fo...