1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Food industry, Creo application specialist, Innovation departments
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 22.214.171.124
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
It is rather cumbersome to see which rows /indexes of a repeat region are fixed (or unfixed). This is only visible after choosing the "unfix" option in the repeat region menu, and gone again after zooming. We would like to have it visible all the time (or at least much easier). Engineers want to sort and order their repeat region (BOM) tables on drawings, e.g. group make and buy parts. Especially on larger drawings it is hard to find newly added items. Having clearly visible which rows are (un)fixed makes it easier to put those added items in the desired position.
Possible solutions would be different colors or the possibility to setup a dedicated column in the repeat region.
4. What is the use case for your organization? See 3. It also makes it easier to check if all rows are fixed before releasing the drawing.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Efficiency gain for the engineers.