Product Idea: To split single disjointed face into separate individual faces in ProMechModel.
I have a Creo model which contains one disjointed face. I get ProMechModel object using ProMechmodelGet() API.
Can you provide additional argument to ProMechmodelGet() API for ProMechModel to get multiple faces from single disjointed face of Creo model? This was supported before WF-3.0 as per my knowledge.
For more information I have written a code to show the current behavior i.e. getting disjointed face. I have attached "12654003.zip" file which contains following data:
1. "toolkit.c" which contains source code.
2. "log.txt" is a log file written by code.
3. "make_install" is a make file using which we build the code.
4. "CAD_model" is a cad model directory in which I have used "disjointed.prt.5" model.
5. "text" folder
6. "protk.dat file to run the application.
7. "expected_behaviour.jpg" is an image for more explanation.
Steps to build project:
1. build toolkit.c using attached make_install file.
2. run dll through auxiliary application.
3. see log.txt, it will show total 23 faces by API ProMechsolidSurfaceVisit() which contains one disjointed face. Instead of one disjointed face, in ProMechModel we want 6 individual surfaces (split one disjointed face into six individual faces i.e. we want total 28 faces).