cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

create a propertie (toggle) on models to allow/prohibit to resolve dimension to an edge which has been trimmed.

create a propertie (toggle) on models to allow/prohibit to resolve dimension to an edge which has been trimmed.

In a drawing, dimensions attached to trimmed edge ( dimentions created before trimming ) are still yellow.  As their references are trimmed and no longer exists on final model, they should become magenta color, to avoid mistakes, and visualise that it's not on the final géometry.

It's necessary to use a toggle on the model to pilot this fonctionality, because support indicates that the actual way of working is useful for detailing a model that has a Draft All.

Michel

3 Comments
lroose
1-Newbie

michel.fayen@saintronic.fr‌, you posted this in the Community Help community which is for helping people learn how to use the PTC Community site itself.  You may want to move or recreate your product idea in the community for the product you are using, i.e. Creo.

ryankelley
1-Newbie

ptc-5215223 - thanks for pointing this out, I've moved this into our Creo community.

Next time you see any content in the incorrect place please feel free to "@mention" me so I can move the content accordingly, instead of suggesting a member recreate an idea, which leads to messy duplication.

olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.

You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.

Thank you for your participation.