Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
The Community Team is working with PTC Product Management to provide status updates to ideas in all the PTC Community Idea boards.
To learn about status descriptions, please visit Community Welcome & How-To's
At Schneider Electric we have implemented a user satisfaction monitoring based on Exit Logger that calculates the MTTX of each individual for a certain time sampling (month, week).
The users are then classified in 4 categories based on their individual experience
- Very Satisfied : high MTTX (example 48 hours)
- Satisfied : high MTTX (example 24 to 48 hours)
- Dissatisfied : low MTTX (example 8 to 24 hours)
- Very DIssatisfied : ver low MTTX (example : Under 8 hours)
Then we look at satisfaction histograms by region / facility / month, depending on the filters.
We came to this approach because we started to work with crash averages, global team MTTX but this is not so usefull
- a bad average is for sure a sign that things are goind really bad - still it might be created by a single person that has many crashes which results in a wrong undersrtanding of the team satisfaction
- a goo average does not necessary means everyone is satisfied.
See the attached ppt that I have presented at PTC Planet Live in June 2015
... View more
PTC Live Global 2015 - Schneider Electric - Creo Parametric Stability - V4.ppsx