1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Manufacturing. Engineer.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 22.214.171.124
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Want the ability to replace included components in an assembly. Currently have to delete included component and then add the new one. This is even the case when being replaced by a different family table instance.
4. What is the use case for your organization? There are times where we will "include" components so that they will appear in the BOM however we do not want them displayed graphically. Over time, we often have new parts that replace the existing parts. This scenario also applies to "included" components.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? The current delete and add new component adds a relatively large amount of time compared to doing the same action on an assembled component. Sometimes this included component is also family tabled causing the table to have to be reconfigured.