cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

2D Detailing: Replace Model of Drawing View

50% helpful (1/2)

Attached to this blog post is a short presentation and a video on the new enhancement to allow replacing the model of a drawing view with a related model in Creo 4.0.

Any questions or feedback you have related to the ability to replace the model of a drawing view should be provided as comments to the blog post.

That will be the easiest way for me to keep track of the comments and also be able to provide timely responses to your questions. If you follow this post, you can be notified of those comments as well and be able to learn from what others are asking. I may also periodically update this post to add some new details or information related to this enhancement.

Also, don't forget to follow the main blog post for 2D Detailing - which will have links to other 2D Detailing-related content  2D Detailing Home:  Start Here!

Comments

The provided link does not work.

@RobertH  Thank you for bringing to our attention.  I just updated the 2D Detailing Home link.  Please try again.  TY!

The link works again, thank you.

Would be more informative if in de description would be clear that replacing the model of a drawing is only possible if the models are related to each other. That means the new model is a family member or another representation.

Version history
Last update:
‎Jan 02, 2024 10:52 PM
Updated by:
Labels (1)
Attachments
Contributors