cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Platform support and download page for FLEXnet Publisher standalone installer

No ratings
  • How to download FLEXnet Publisher standalone installer ?
  • How to download License Server installer ?
  • How to access License manager installer for Unix ?
  • CD/DVD of the license server is not available for HP Unix/Linux
  • How to download the PTC license server for Windows 7 x64bit ?
  • Which PTC License Server is compatible with Windows 7 x64bit ?
  • Where to download Flexnet ?
  • Where to download ptc_d.exe for Windows Server ?
  • Platform support and download page for FLEXnet Publisher standalone installer
  • PTC License Server is not available in Mathcad Prime 3.0 installation DVD
  • Is the Flexnet Publisher supported on Windows Server 2012 R2?

Comments

I followed the trail shown in the video and got to links for version 11.13.  Where do I get 11.14 so I can run Creo 4.0?

Michael,

11.14 has not been posted yet as part of the standalone installer, but the x64 bit version is available as part of the Creo installation package.  Download Creo Parametric 4.0 F000, and you can install the license manager from that install.  If you need the x32 bit version for your license server, you'll have to wait until PTC posts it (if they will at all as they have stated that Creo will support x64 only).  I personally believe the license manager should still support x32.

Dan N.

Is this still up to date for lmadmin version 11.14?

It is not clear just how you obtain the FlexNet Publisher application, if that is your preference.

I am aware of using "hostname:8090" from a browser, just wondering if that is now the only option for this version of lmadmin

Version history
Last update:
‎Oct 18, 2016 02:58 PM
Updated by:
Labels (2)