cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Sessions Gadget and Sessions Page now blank

gleonard
1-Newbie

Sessions Gadget and Sessions Page now blank

Anyone else seeing this?  Been stuck like this since last week.  Tried different browsers.  Same issue.  Capture.JPG

15 REPLIES 15

Hi George,

Thank you for starting this thread; our team has determined this to be a display problem only, meaning no data has been lost. Our team is working with Oracle support to find a solution at the moment.

I will follow up with an update once the issue has been addressed.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Thanks,

- Dan

SPR 6414946 has been filed for this issue: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/spr.jsp?n=6414946

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:DanielC.Nowitz)

Looks like the entire support site is now down.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:TomU)

FYI, this specific message (Access Denied) was caused by Akamai.  PTC has worked with them and appears to have it resolved.

Error: SPR 6414946 is not customer viewable.

Marco

It seems that sessions are back just now.

Marco

Yes, it should be resolved now. Please let me know if the issue still appears for you.

Thanks,

- Dan

Hi Dan,

sessions come and go.

One moment you can see it and few seconds later, if you refresh you page, you receive "Access denied" message.

Same for Performance Advisor for Windchill

Marco
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Marco_Tosin)

I've done some research and it appears that these "Access Denied" messages are coming from Akamai.  For whatever reason your IP address is being flagged and PTC is choosing to prevent you from accessing their content.  If you try accessing their support pages from a different location (outside of your company) you probably won't have any problem.

Marco_Tosin
21-Topaz I
(To:TomU)

Thanks for the information.

However, I also encountered the same error accessing the PTC's site with my smartphone.

Marco
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:Marco_Tosin)

I'm finding that the support portal works fine until I attempt the use any of the Performance Advisor sites.  As soon as these have loaded their main pages, any further attempt to use them or the rest of the support site immediately locks me out of everything.  ("Access Denied")

Hi Dan,

sessions are disappeared once again.

Marco

Hi Marco,

We are still working on this issue. The sporadic nature led me to believe it had been resolved yesterday, my apologies. I will post another response once we are sure the solution is permanent.

- Dan 

Hi All,

Our dev team has been working with Oracle and believe the issue is now resolved. We have spot checked a few accounts to confirm. Please let us know if you continue to see this problem.

Thanks, and again our apologies,

- Dan

Top Tags