cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo Simulatio Live(CSL) Trial License

Kin
4-Participant
4-Participant

Creo Simulatio Live(CSL) Trial License

Hi,

I've installed Creo 5.0.3.0 and applied for a CSL trial license.

But I got an error message as the picture showed. And I noticed that PTC should email me a trial license due to this error occurred but I never got the email with the applied trial license.

Thus, I've waited and found no solution for this situation on PTC website for days.

Can this situation be solved ASAP?

Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10
tmarcinkowski
13-Aquamarine
(To:Kin)

I have the same problem ;/

mfischer
18-Opal

Hi Kin,

We are working on this issue today and will have it resolved ASAP.  I am sorry for the hassle this has caused.

I am working to get you access so you can start to explore the capabilities of Creo Simulation Live.

Regards,

Mark

Kin
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:mfischer)

Hi Mark,

Thank you for this quick response and it helps a lot for me.

And now, I can use the CSL because of your great assistance.

Hope this problem could be solved soon and make everyone experience CSL.

Regards.

mfischer
18-Opal

Hi Kin.

I am happy to report that the issue has been resolved. This means you can fetch you license of Creo Simulation Live trial through the registeration process. Please repeat the steps again to process the request.

If you have further issues, please let us know.

Regards.
Mark.

Hi @mfischer 

couple of minutes ago our customer tried to get Creo Simulate Live trial license. I assisted them during their attempts.

We tried to get Creo Simulate Live trial license in Creo Parametric 6.0.2.0 and Creo Parametric 5.0.4.0 under Windows 10 operating system.

Both attempts finished with error 7005 see picture below.

chyba_7005.png

Strange thing is that the above dialog window did not enable user to enter login username and password (as described in https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS298128 document).

Please tell me how the customer can get a license.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Martin Hanák

@MartinHanak wrote:

Hi @mfischer 

couple of minutes ago our customer tried to get Creo Simulate Live trial license. I assisted them during their attempts.

We tried to get Creo Simulate Live trial license in Creo Parametric 6.0.2.0 and Creo Parametric 5.0.4.0 under Windows 10 operating system.

Both attempts finished with error 7005 see picture below.

chyba_7005.png

Strange thing is that the above dialog window did not enable user to enter login username and password (as described in https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS298128 document).

Please tell me how the customer can get a license.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi @mfischer 

yesterday PTC Support engineer sent me CSL license file (C15178749).

Nevertheless, I would like to know why the customer failed to obtain a license online.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

I had provided the license to TS to resolve the immediate issue.  I will look into this problem and get back to you.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Martin,

I checked your account and everything looks fine.  It might be something blocking on the front end.  Have others in your organization been able to request a trial license>

Thanks,

Mark

@mfischer wrote:

Hi Martin,

I checked your account and everything looks fine.  It might be something blocking on the front end.  Have others in your organization been able to request a trial license>

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

1.]

Unsuccessful license request, which I reported on December 3, 2019, belongs to LIGET (our customer).

Creo Parametric 5.0.4.0 on Windows 10 operating system.

2.]

Today I successfully requested license from our computer, which belongs to COGRAS.

Creo Parametric 5.0.4.0 on Windows 7 operating system. See uploaded pictures. I received license file via email, too.

Note:

Please make correction in https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS298128 document. Its contents does not correspond with current license request behaviour. Please add a new section, which will contain a detailed procedure for obtaining a license for the case when the online request crashes.

Martin Hanák

Thank you Martin.  Glad you were able to receive the trial license.  Curious what settings LIGET might have enabled to limit communication.  As stated prior, they might have limited port communication with PTC.

Thanks

Mark

Top Tags