cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 4.0: Start here! for Flexible Modeling (in Sheet Metal)

No ratings

I'm creating this blog to be the central home page for anyone interested in trying out the new functionality in Creo 4.0 Sneak Peek relating to Flexible Modeling in Sheet Metal and regular part mode.

Below will be links to my other blog posts on specific detailed topics under the mentioned theme. I will update the links as I post more information.

Ideally you might want to reply to this post so that we can keep the threads linked.

Thanks and best regards…Martin

FMX: Video - Exposure of Flexible Modeling tools in Sheet Metal

FMX: Video - New Sheet Metal specific Flexible Modeling tools to modify Sheet Metal Design Objects

Comments

Even though this blog post is a few years old. I hope you can help me out.

Is it consider acceptable practice to leave features modified by Flexible Modeling without "Redefining" them once the change was proven. Frequently I see the warning pop up regarding features detected to be Flexible Model features. 

Having not used this function very much. It makes me leery when I see these messages. As though something was left incomplete.

Is it best practice to redefine Flexible Modeled features before storing the model?

Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 14, 2016 09:15 AM
Updated by:
Labels (1)
Tags (2)