cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

MBD: Dimensions

RaphaelCNascime
1-Newbie

MBD: Dimensions

Attached to this blog post are two pieces of content that should help you as you try out the new enhancements to Dimensions in Creo 4.0.

Any questions or feedback you have related to Dimensions should be provided as comments to the blog post.

That will be the easiest way for me to keep track of the comments and also be able to provide timely responses to your questions. If you follow this post, you can be notified of those comments as well and be able to learn from what others are asking. I may also periodically update this post to add some new details or information related to Dimensions.

Also, don't forget to follow the main blog post for MBD - which will have links to other MBD-related content. Creo 4.0 MBD Home: Start Here!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello,

I tried to put a linear dimension (with tolerance), but the tolerance button (blue circle in the picture) remained off. How to add linear dimension with tolerance value in the Sneak peek version? Thanks

Sneak Peek pic 1.JPG

Solved. I have changed the tol_d setting in configuration editor. Thanks

Yes, you found the solution!

I'm glad it's working for you now and I'm sorry I missed responding to this question sooner...

Top Tags