Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B-TEC Engineering

Highlighted
Participant

B-TEC Engineering

Hi All

Setting up B-tec Engineering for September.

Is anyone had experince of the course as not taught B-tec before.Need to devleop some project which will tick all the boxes.

Want the design work to be completed through Creo.Got 2 or 3 project i used to teach 3/4 years ago at Great Sankey just wondering if anyone has any really good ones they wouldn't mind sharing.

Cheers Simon

3 REPLIES 3

Re: B-TEC Engineering

Simon, I am a Creo trainer and work with several schools that are considering using the software as part of their B-tec course. I would be interested in being part of any discussions and may be able to provide help developing support material - Creo2 videos etc.

Paul

Participant

Thanks Paul

I've got some stuff I did 6 years ago on pro d but needs updating or converting.

done a few bits of training for schools teaching engineering but haven't got anything for the new b-tec's

so any help would be good as we can then develop a pool of resources to share.

we're looking to work with local Engineering company who what pupils to develop practical machining tools along side cad/cam. So ideally looking for projects which can have as many engineering processes as possible cad/cam and traditional. I'll find the nut cracker we used to make and try and post it online.

Simon

It would be worth getting in touch with Creo trainer Neil Hodgson at Our Lady & St John Catholic Arts College who was an engineer at BAE Systems before becoming a teacher and runs engineering courses at the school. nhodgson@olsj.blackburn.sch.uk