cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Avoid automatic thickness change in Graghic Area introduced by Creo Illustrate 9.0 and 9.1

Avoid automatic thickness change in Graghic Area introduced by Creo Illustrate 9.0 and 9.1

1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
My company is a Manufacturing Company, I am a "Project Optimization Engineer PLM" but for you I am a Windchill Administrator and Customizer. My stakeholders are the Windchill and CAD users, many departments of the company.

2. What product and version are you currently running?
Creo Illustrate 8.0

3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
We have 3 use cases with the same effect, thick lines increase the thickness automatically but only in the graphic area, not in publish (for now):

1) C16579377 HLR render mode vs custom page format

2) C16579418 Changing the weight of the Thick pen from 0.35 to 0.1 

3) C16686656 Adding callout increases line thickness

PTC Support connected my cases to the article:
CS283281 with an Spr 7384706  closed "as Designed"

I'm asking to remove this behavior because it is very annoying for designers.

4. What is the use case for your organization?
Use Creo Illustrate to create spare parts catalogs.

5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
More happyness to use your tool for this job. Then it is a business value for ptc, not only for my company.

1 Comment
olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Thank you @ngiacom for your idea. Based on the information you provided, we are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.