1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Marine industry: end user
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 5.0 with Creo Schematics 7.0
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Electrical engineers build a schematic in Creo Schematics and send that design to the Creo users. Sometimes they change the text labels when they drop the blocks/ fibers , removing the parameter functionality.
I would like a simple option to highlight parameter driven labels a different color, temporarily until a repaint is made. Then the Creo user can see when the labels are not using/pushing the parameters thru the XML data. they can then correct the labels and sync them with the parameters.
The difficult part would be to separate a string such a as
4. What is the use case for your organization? to make sure that parameter driven labels are not overwritten with regular text.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? would save hours of troubleshooting and incorrect assembly building..