1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Using Creo Schematics creating wiring diagrams, block diagrams and circuit diagrams. Electrical industry. I am a Electrical Designer maintaining our Schematics library and datatables.
2. What product and version are you currently running? Creo Schematics 4.0
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. When importing geometries from supplier DXF, DWG, etc. Schematics will not import if larger than the sheet size. instead provides an error and does nothing. We need a way to import geometries directly with an option for "resize to fit the sheet" same way creo parametric currently works.
4. What is the use case for your organization? We use geometries from suppliers in which case it may be larger than the sheet size and will not import if larger than my sheet size.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? This would allow us to import directly without needing to first bring that data into Creo Parametric and scale it down and cleanup the duplicate lines, etc. This costs more time in getting this created in Creo Schematics.