cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo View Adapters: Creo/Parametric Simplify Representation should be supported by the Adapter for Creo/Parametric

Creo View Adapters: Creo/Parametric Simplify Representation should be supported by the Adapter for Creo/Parametric

The Creo/Parametric Simplify Representation should be supported by the Adapter for Creo/Parametric in order to manage different representations in Creo/View.

3 Comments
llie
16-Pearl

Luis,

Creo View does support Simplified Representations. It depends on the setting in the Creo View Adapter recipe file if you are publishing thru a CAD Worker. I did a quick test and it works great.

If you are doing a "Save As" to .PVZ in Creo, it uses the export_pvs.rcp file and that setting should be turned on by default because I don't see a Simplified Rep line in the .rcp file. I did another quick test using the "Save As" to .pvz and it worked .

luisPEREIRA
11-Garnet

Hi llie,

For the moment, I can't do the test in a CAD Worker, the IT is in vacation (I check in the rcp Creo local installation and there is no option).

I also do a test manually, perhaps, I didn't have the correct Creo View license or there is a setup in Creo Parametric 2 M100?

I did the test with Creo View 3 Lite and alos with Standard license but I don't see somewhere the different representations, you find it in "Structure" tab?

Tnx

BR

Luis

olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.

You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.

Thank you for your participation.