It would be nice if we could right click and have a selection to open drawing (this could work because Windchill knows the reference drawing).
Most of the time we do not know the part number that we need, but do know the assembly to look in (start from the top assembly and drill down)
- Find top assy in Windchill and open in Creo View
- Locate part / sub-assembly in model tree or view pane, right click and select Windchill EPM Doc details
- Back in Windchill select Related Objects tab
- In the references table select the Drawing Reference
- Click window on details tab to open in Creo View
Thanks for the consideration