Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.Industry
2. What product and version are you currently running?CreoView 6.03. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.We need to control colors when DRW is opened from local/network drives. CreoView doesnt follow syscol or pentables as we know https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS165682
Should not be such problem to add the same color management like in Creo. Now in CreoView we can change background color only which is not enough. We need full color control to avoid crazy colors when DRW is opened locally.
Thank you for publishing your idea. We need more information as specified in the form you saw in the submission process. (questions below). The more details and context you give to document your idea, the better. Think about ways to educate and convince other Community members to support your idea and present your case to the product management team for consideration.
I invite you to check out this topic where 2 PTC executives explain product managers' approach to customer ideas and input for product roadmaps.
Please let us know within the next two weeks.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
2. What product & version are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
All information necessary to describe problem have been given. No need of "clarification".
Hate this new forms. Why need to know dozens of crap like "business value" or "stakeholders"? Seriously?
Does it have some effect to solving problem? Really? Who invented this silly form and why?
We just need to describe problems and get feedback before you archive them...
Hello,We are following up on our request for additional information on your idea. In the absence of further comments from you, we are archiving your idea. Thank you.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.