1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. General machine-building - Manufacturing Engineering / Production Preparation
2. What product and version are you currently running? Creo Illustrate 220.127.116.11
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. In Creo Illustrate, it is possible to search for a component only by its name or its part, or by the content of a parameter. It would be useful to improve the search similar to what is done in Creo View - i.e. add the ability to search by the value of a specific parameter or be able to create more complex queries.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Faster search for components by parameters, for example a spare part.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Better use of existing information in 3D models, reducing the risk of human error, improving orientation in assembly structures for illustrators.