1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Electrical System Engineer for Off Highway Machinery
2. What product and version are you currently running? Schematics 3 & 4
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Faster and complete highlighting for all elements on layers as well as nesting layers inside one another (these were both available in Pro/Diagram)
4. What is the use case for your organization? Pro/Diagram allowed selecting a layer to highlight everything on that layer in the diagram. This option is better than the two methods currently available in Creo Schematics (reports and layer color option). Also for my organization we may have several products shown in one diagram but the products may have different sets of options. Nested Layering (layers within layers in Pro/Diagram) allowed us to have "master" layer for each product that would highlight only layers applicable to that product.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Easier, faster, and more complete way to determine what items are on what layers and show layers only applicable to a specific product when schematics cover an entire product line.