1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Manifacturing industy. Product owner
2. What product and version are you currently running? Creo 7.0 and Creo View light 7.1
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. We would like to be able to catch all combination states for the parts from the assembly. As it is now it is possible to get all the annotations in one view but it is messy.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Instead of opening all the parts in an assembly one by one it would be possible to just open the assembly and navigate through the structure to all the parts.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? A better and faster way of handeling MBD. It would also be a great sales argument to convince suppliers that MBD is an improvement in the handeling of model information.