Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily!
1. Cero View Adapters 4.2 F000
2. Creo Parametric 4.0 M040
3. Creo View 4.2 F000
Reproduce (Video attached):
1. Create a normal Creo Assembly
2. Create a Creo Process Plan for the Assembly
3. Create N (e.g. 3 ) steps in the Creo Process Plan
4. Check in Creo Process Plan file and publish (Or save as PVZ)
5. Open Representation of the Process Plan in Creo View, and double click the Figure
Only N-1 (e.g. 2) steps are displayed , the last one is missing
We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.
You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.
Thank you for your participation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.