Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding license requirements for ThingWorx Navigate

1200 x 200.png
Published on ‎Feb 08, 2021 11:41 AM by 5-Regular Member | Updated on ‎Feb 09, 2021 09:16 AM

REGISTER NOW

ThingWorx Navigate licensing opens many users a way to access PLM data and functionality at an attractive price tag when they don’t need to use the full power of Windchill functionality. This licensing and packaging has changed over the past 1.5 years and this is the perfect time to share an update on available license types and answer essential questions like...

• Which license types do my end-users really need?
  • What capabilities are provided by each license type?
  • What are the best ways to understand and control license usage in my company?

Join our ThingWorx Navigate Experts - Christoph Braeuchle, Emily Larkin and Steve Scheib to understand how ThingWorx Navigate licensing works and which options are available. 

dhsjdh.png

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Thu, Feb 11, 2021 10:00 AM EST
End:
Thu, Feb 11, 2021 11:00 AM EST
4 Comments
dsantos
13-Aquamarine

You will find the recording for this session here (with Q&A transcript!)

Your feedback is very important to us! After watching the recording, please take 2 min to complete this survey

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

This is great!

Can't wait to check out this video!

avalentini
3-Visitor

good morning, i need more informations regardin Thingworx Navigate View terminal or Designed Computer. 

Our customer need a license to permit several people in shopfloor viewing windchill datas. The customer has Totems (or PCs in operation- assembly lines) and these Totems are used by more or less 300 people distributed in 3 shifts and 6 totems. these people have non access to IT LDAP and are very dynamic in terms of usage in operation and in terms of people joining and leaving the company. according to your presentation which licenses have to be the right solution for the customer? which is the part of license agreement that describes the right usage of software to be compliant? many thanks